Pricing & Registering your Interest
Tue 30 March to Thu 8 April 202
The price includes:
- Isira’s unique sharing of her own sacred and ancestral connection to the land and her blessingfield.
- Accommodation for the whole pilgrimage. Camping accommodation that includes a swag and /or tent, at Yulara, and the places along the way to Alice Springs. On your last night in Alice Springs, individual hotel accommodation, unless you are a couple or request to share.
- Simple, healthy food from Tuesday dinner on the first day to Thursday breakfast on the last day. All foods will be gluten free.
- Transfer upon arrival from Yulara airport Tuesday 30 March to Yulara campsite.
- Transfer upon departure from Alice Springs hotel to Alice Springs airport on Thursday 8 April after breakfast
- All-day trips and other magical experiences.
The price does not include:
- Your airfare to Ayres Rock/ Uluru, and your return airfare from Alice Springs. (Note that your journey starts at Uluru and ends at Alice Springs, so you will need to book separate flights.)
- Personal food or other personal items – you will need to provide your own lunch on the first day.
- Extra cultural activities that may be offered during the pilgrimage by the indigenous Australians
Pricing & Other Information
The Sacred Pilgrimage with Isira commences on Tuesday 30 March and finishes on Thursday 8 April 2021.
The are only 17 places available for this unique journey with Isira. We advise you to register as soon as you can so you don’t miss out.
The early bird price is $3,990 (paid by mid February)
Full price is $4,490.
Filming & Recording
This Pilgrimage will be recorded including video, audio and photographs and as a participant you may be recorded.
To comply with our and the tour company’s insurance there are essential forms that you are required to fill in as soon as you book in.
Airfares & Travel Insurance
You will need to book your own airfares and take out your own travel insurance.
A non-refundable amount of $990 applies to any refund. No refunds after closing date.
Registering your Interest
If you are genuinely interested in booking this event please register below. In late January/early Febuary 2021 our tour organisers will be confirming whether or not the borders are open and we are able to travel to Indigenous Communities. If so this Sacred Pilgrimage event will go ahead and places will be offered to those who have registered. For those travelling from overseas, it is our understanding that International Travellers will be unable to attend because of Australian Immigration restrictions at this time.